Aussi VL Commodore info

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Mon Sep 24 06:08:22 GMT 2001

Today I came across a VL Commodore ECM for a price I couldn't
refuse ($3). label says:

51 (in big letters)
23710 B4814
A18-000 Z01
6226 (stamped)

Someone has written VL AUTO STD OK on it (OK for $3, sure!).

It has a 6802 (Hitachi) CPU and what looks like a 16 kbyte
ROM (HN613128) and perhaps a 2 kbyte RAM (D449C)  as well as
a 40 chip HD46510 and 64 pin chip JECS A19-248002 113T129.

Anyone want to share any info on this ECM? In particular,
does anyone have a wiring diagram for the VL, or perhaps some
info on the analogue circuitry.

I'm just curious about this ECM, no particular project in mind.

Peter.