Small TBI question

Eric Bryant BRYANTE at ghsp.com
Mon Sep 24 14:21:23 GMT 2001

> From: Ron Schroeder [mailto:rjs at bnl.gov]
> Subject: RE: Small TBI question
>

> Hi Eric,
>
> Thanks, wasn't the J2000 the first American car to be EPA
> rated at 50mpg?
> Do you know what the air flow rating, injector lb/hr and
> engine HP was?

Ron,

I don't have much info on this engine, beyond its HP rating of 88 HP at 5100
RPM.  I can take a throttle-body measurement and take a SWAG at the airflow,
if you'd like.  I don't have a good way at determining the injector flow -
if there's any suggestions, please let me know.

I think that Holley has a replacement high-perf TBI unit for this car - that
might be interesting to investigate.

Eric Bryant
mailto:bryante at ghsp.com
http://www.bryantperformance.com