Small TBI question

Ron Schroeder rjs at bnl.gov
Mon Sep 24 15:57:33 GMT 2001

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the info.  I would guess that the injector is 42lb/hr.  (SWAG)
Are the injectors for single barrel TBI's physically interchangable with
ones from two barrel TBI's?

I would be interested in the throttle bore diameter.

I think the Holly is 300cfm, a bit too much if I use two.

Ron

At 10:21 AM 9/24/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Ron,
>
>I don't have much info on this engine, beyond its HP rating of 88 HP at 5100
>RPM.  I can take a throttle-body measurement and take a SWAG at the airflow,
>if you'd like.  I don't have a good way at determining the injector flow -
>if there's any suggestions, please let me know.
>
>I think that Holley has a replacement high-perf TBI unit for this car - that
>might be interesting to investigate.
>
>Eric Bryant

Ron Schroeder
WD8CDH