Small TBI question

Eric Bryant BRYANTE at ghsp.com
Mon Sep 24 17:03:11 GMT 2001

> From: Ron Schroeder [mailto:rjs at bnl.gov]
> Subject: RE: Small TBI question
>

> Hi Eric,
>
> Thanks for the info.  I would guess that the injector is
> 42lb/hr.  (SWAG)

Yea, that sounds fairly reasonable, given the power rating.

> Are the injectors for single barrel TBI's physically
> interchangable with
> ones from two barrel TBI's?

I'm not sure on this one - it's been a while since I've played around with
any of the SOHC stuff.  I'll have to wander out to the pole barn this week
and take a closer look at the throttle bodies that I have sitting around.
If memory serves me correctly, it seems as if the single-bore injectors are
smaller than the twin-bore injectors, but I could be very wrong.

> I would be interested in the throttle bore diameter.

I can definitely get you that measurement.  I'll try to report back later
this week, when I've got some free time.

Eric Bryant
mailto:bryante at ghsp.com
http://www.bryantperformance.com