TBI on blown small-block?

Toby Corkindale tjcorkin at sa.pracom.com.au
Wed Sep 26 01:24:02 GMT 2001

It might not be linear boost, certainly. However, they do provide boost that
is same for any given RPM.

i mean, if you're doing 3000 rpm, and measure 5 lbs of boost, then you'll
always get that amount at that rpm, whether accellerating, decelerating, or
whatever. (Unlike a turbo)

You'll need to determine if your blow-off valve is open or closed though.

Toby