Idle and the idle VE table

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Wed Sep 26 04:27:23 GMT 2001

RE: Idle and the idle VE tableThat's right...I'm just wondering if the code swings weird when you set the mins and max that way. There IS easier
ways to stay open loop. His big question is the Winbin "ecu" files--depending on who made the file, or how the file
was interpreted, he may not be editing where he thinks he is.

Lyndon