EFI Pow Wow

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Thu Sep 27 00:19:11 GMT 2001

Absolutely not.

No way is it allowed.

If the doctor gets wind of my escape last weekend, he'll make every attempt to
prevent it from happening again.  Doesn't matter what name I'm using, they'll
recognize the face.

'Sides, I think we oughta make it a matching game, with the lister with the most
correct matches winning a ticket good for entry to the next powwow.

I guess it wouldn't be fair though, with the names of the people actually listed
below the picture.  Somebody might actually scroll down that far and read 'em
and leave everyone else wondering what happened.

Shannen