HELP?!?!? Fuel Injector Spraying allover....

J812MANY at aol.com J812MANY at aol.com
Sat Sep 1 03:29:27 GMT 2001

The only difference is the flow numbers, if I'm not mistaken Ford injectors are flowed at a lower fuel pressure than Chevy injectors, meaning a Ford 30# injector should put out closer to 32-34# per hr. running 47PSI.

Just make sure the flow rating is close to what you've got stock (19# I think). Don't try to run a Ford 36# injector unless your PROm is setup for it or you'll be EXTREMELY rich.

JMO

JK