[Gmecm] '747 and multi=port

David Haggard david
Sun Apr 10 14:20:24 UTC 2005

This is great to know, as I was thinking about using bank fire multiport injectors on my next build, a 350. I can't use Edelbrock's PROM, just modify the one I already have. But if I could get their wiring harness for the injectors it would save a bunch of work.

David

   _____

From: Dave [mailto:hernt at mindspring.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 12:32 AM
To: David Haggard
Cc: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: [Gmecm] '747 and multi=port

Yes. Check out their online catalog. Edelbrock provides a new PROM. I had to toss it since the PROM did not accommodate the increased stroke (383 vs. 350) or different cam. Easy to install (I had the engine out on a stand). Very good performance. Still tweaking, this is my first modified EFI.

David Haggard wrote:

Thanks.

Did that setup come from Edelbrock? I mean, connecting the injectors to the '747?

David