[Gmecm] ALDL MPG Information

Kristoffer M. Hain kris
Fri Dec 2 00:17:25 UTC 2005

Hi guys!

Great information here!   Those links that Greg Etchell sent are great too!

I actually, oddly enough, have a 1986 Jaguar XJS that has the in-dash
computer.  I do want to rip out the V12 and put a small block in it
someday and will need to modify it to work - or just go nuts and rebuild it.

Thanks for the formulas and great info!   I'm going to start drafting
some circuits soon - I'll share with the group what I got when I get
it (or when I get questions!!!!)

Thanks again!!
Kris