[Gmecm] TPS for diesel

Chris Carson fastcarson
Tue Dec 20 22:50:01 UTC 2005

Uh, oh, you've mentioned that evil engine that GM clearly spent millions
developing and testing, but they ALL failed as soon as they sold them to the
public, because of a lack of testing (?) !!
Be prepared for a slew of incoming flames and insults about your using that
engine...

Chris <--- Put a 5.7 diesel in a 1990 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, and it
still runs!