[Gmecm] Delco CD Module Part # DG107692-031

Phillip Kuhn pmkls1
Fri Dec 30 05:51:02 UTC 2005

Could you describe the part you are looking for
information about a little please ? The part number
you are talking about doesnt appear to be a normal
delco part number. Most delco part numbers are between
6-8 digits long and are numbers only. There are a few
exceptions to that rule but they are usually oddball
parts that dont follow it. If you could give me some
detail about what you are refering to I can possibly
provide some assistance. Thanks,

Phil

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com