[Gmecm] Delco CD Module Part # DG107692-031

Scott Pearson mrcad472
Fri Dec 30 14:26:18 UTC 2005

Here's the message.

Scott

List, I admit this is slightly off topic as the ECU in question is not a
production ECU, However I hope there is someone on the list with ties to GM
that might be able to point me in the right direction.  To my question, I
recently acquired the surplus engines / parts / electronics from a defunct
IRL team.  As you may know, the primary engine in the series back in the
1999 - 2001 time frames was the OLDS Aurora / Chevy Aurora engine.  GM
produced the engine as a kit complete with a Delco ECU & Spark box.  My
questions are on the latter.  I am in need of any and all information /
programming software for the following ECU / CD units.

ECU:  Delco DECISE 532A

          Part No. DG107776-031

          [Date Code???]  2001 <-- Best guess based on punched out number
block

CDM:  CD Module

          Part No. DG107692-031

Thank you for your consideration.