[Gmecm] Delco CD Module Part # DG107692-031

Phillip Kuhn pmkls1
Fri Dec 30 17:29:41 UTC 2005

Well, that I am going to have to admit is probably way
out of my league. If it were a "regular" production
item i could get more info, but since it was something
that is a non-production item I couldn't be of much
help. I would like to assume that it probably shares
some features with other stand alone type units GM
makes but since I know nothing about the IRL version
of the Aurora motor I couldnt say anything for
certain. The more time progresses the more
disorganized GM becomes and it gets more difficult to
obtain information about their products, especially
products that werent really available to the general
public. I wish I could have been more help though.
Sorry,

Phil