Ang: RE: [Gmecm] PE lean issues on a ?747 TBI

Per Lonnborg perlon
Fri Jul 8 14:21:39 UTC 2005

Thank you very much David, Jay, Joe and others for your answers, now I can
move on!

I?ll check the fuel-pump, filter, flow, pressure and the charging system to
begin with.

Maybe it is that I?m "on the edge" on fuel delivery right now. The links on
adjust fuel pressure were very interesting! Seemed quite easy to adjust
fuel pressure.

Two more things:

1. David, you mentioned The "Power Enrichment AFR vs. RPM"-table, I noticed that
it only has 9 tables(0-3200RPM in steps of 400RPM), does that mean that
what I put in the "3200 RPM" cell will also affect RPM above, say 3600-5500RPM?

2. Is it common on stock TBI?s (exept for changes in the calibration) with
modified engines that the pulse-width reaches it limit, i.e. "constantly
open", with I guess burned up injectors? Or is it more common that the stock
trottle bore itself restricts airflow before 100% injector PW?

I?ll let you know the results when I?m finished testing!

/Per