[Gmecm] Injecting and Olds 455

Markus A Lien markus
Sat Jul 9 05:45:21 UTC 2005

I just purchased a 1973 GMC Motorhome with an Olds 455, The coach has 30,000 Miles (2500 miles driving it home).  The carb works like crap and it has points ?! in the dis.  I know there are a few guys who have injected these beasts (Russ Harms where are you)  My question is, TBI from a 454 truck should be the right answer but the distributer turns the oposite direction, will this cause a problem and is there a dissy from and olds that supports the ESC from the 454TBI setup?

                    Markus