[Gmecm] LPG Conversions using GM ECM 's

Brien Tourville hh7x
Sun Jul 17 22:05:35 UTC 2005

Date sent:      	Sun, 17 Jul 2005 16:42:33 -0500

    http://www.sleegers.on.ca/site_map.htm

    They are the Company that makes the Fuel Tanks for
    Morton-Thiokol > the Space Shuttle People.

    They also make all the LPG Automotive fuel tanks
    for the Ford Crown Victorias in Canadian Police
    Service.

    Pres. G.W.Bush has one on his Farm Tractor.
    They have a list of Universal Fit Aluminum Tanks >
    which weigh in sanely -vs- the steel tanks.

    Some other readings :

http://propaneschoolbus.com/losangelesdepartmentoftransportationca

    http://www.propanecouncil.org/trade/fleet/refueling.htm

    The above site has a Fuel Station Locator you should
    store carefully in your Palm Pilot or Blackberry.

    ---------------------------------------

    LPG Fuel Injectors :  Quantum Fuel Injectors

    Quantum's web site: www.qtww.com.

  { http://www.gas-injection.com.au/index.html}
    [the above is Old Information for comparison]

    I've sent Quantum a few questions as to
    availability & usage of their LPG Fuel
    Injectors.

    I'll post this when it comes in.

    On a JEEP 4.0 conversion, which GM ECM
    would be best to work with for LPG EFI ?

    I'd guess a '7749 since the Comp. Ratio
    will be up around 11 to 1 once headwork is
    done.

    For a 2005 GM Vortec Inline 6 Twin Cam,
    does anyone have knowledge of this ECM ?

    Seeing that one Gallon of Gasoline in NYC is now
    $2.85 and is predicted to reach $3.00 Gal. this
     following year, unless one buys a Hybrid > this
     then is the way to go.

                    Brien.
               NEW YORK
             milnersXcoupe