[Gmecm] Hard to start '730

Rick McLeod dunvegan
Wed Jul 20 19:32:47 UTC 2005

Try this, key on, for 2-3 seconds, then attempt start.

This should determine if the fuel rail is bleeding
down by allowing the pump to come active and stable
before attempting ignition. or, monitor fuel rail
pressure during startup attempt.

I've a similar problem on a '165 that appears to be
related to either rail pressure or cold-start injector
issue, but have been too lazy to diagnose. Seems to
start easier if I key-on,pause,start so other
priorities surface.

Would be interested to hear results.

BTW, why delete the cold-start injector, does your
code have a cold start alogrythm to compensate?