Keith RE: [Gmecm] help please

Art krause ghostrider_82
Tue Jun 14 20:15:01 UTC 2005

Keith, thanks for your reply...im sorry for your loss...im only 24 and Art
was 36. he too was in a coma the entire time. he was hit May 25 and
thankfuly he passed 5days later. i would never want him or anyone to have to
go through that. and its hard because everything is going to his 13yr old
son due to these goofy Arizona laws. so we are in such a rut with money and
his funeral went on my credit card, just got a legal notice form the
hospital for a lien thats being put on any money we may get from the
acciedent.......ahhhh will it ever en..... the girl that hit him *my age*
wants to meet my mom and i to say how sorry she is
ok ill stop my babbling now lol
Thanks again
Pam