Keith RE: [Gmecm] help please

Keith Award keitha1111
Tue Jun 14 22:38:19 UTC 2005

I remember the time Paul was in the coma was about the worst 2 weeks of my
life.  My brother was the victom of a hit and run but they later caught the
girl.  She never appoligized or made any contact.  Good luck with the money
issues, I know that they can be tough.  They are the last thing you need to
wory about at a time like this, but the creditors don't care about that.
Did your brother have any insurance?  How is the insurance of the girl who
hit him?  I would think that you should contact a lawyer about it.

Take care