[Gmecm] Re: looking for a bin file

nhromyak at comcast.net nhromyak
Wed Mar 9 23:53:20 UTC 2005

Not sure if I got this to the list or to you email...

Did you try MOATES.net?

http://www.moates.net/fileman/index.php?dir=1%29%20Stock%20Binaries

Good luck.

You could also try a google if you know the engine type/code with a BIN in the google search.  I found FAR more than I ever thought possible, but it took some time.

Nick