[Gmecm] Daewoo EFI Computers

Andrew Huxtable, IT Support, Lonsdale ahuxtable
Wed Mar 9 22:47:38 UTC 2005

Hi all,
	I'm doing some investigating and looking for a replacement for
the 1227808 computer in my Aussie Pulsar - Something newer/More reliable
and one that supports 8192 Baud and at the moment, something that will
accept my current memcal.

Now, for some reason or another, I was under the impression that a
Daewoo Espero ran a 16183082 which is more like the 165 but newer.
Goodee to me I thought.  I went to a local Daewoo wrecker and asked
about computers and to see if the computer was the same.

I asked for a computer from a 2L Espero Manual (they were only built
over 3 years). The guy handed me a '16199550', The connections looked
the same as the 808 and externally looked identical. I popped it open
and the memcal was a more square shape (than the ones in an 808/165). It
was marked BNZP.

Obviously this is no where near an 082  - Does anyone know for a fact
that Model x, year x of Daewoo contains the 082 or is this a total myth?
I came across this list -
http://www.atpelectronics.co.uk/Catalogue/daewoo.htm.  No sign of an 082
there but it's interesting to note that there are so many Delco running
Daewoo's.

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated

Regards,
	Andrew