[Gmecm] Bins needed......

mrfun71 mrfun71
Thu Mar 10 00:33:33 UTC 2005

Hi all... I'm looking for some bins for my 87 Z24 cavalier with a 2.8 liter
mpfi.  I have the newest prom GM had for it, but I am looking for older
bins.  GM no longer has any of these bins available.  My bin has the speed
density update, which eliminates the MAF sensor (ATZA).  I would like to use
the MAF sensor.  Here is a list of broadcast codes my Z24 used throughout
the years.  If anybody has one, please send it to me or upload them to the
ftp site.  The computer is a 1227730.   Thanks to all!!

ADDK - original bin, need still
ADSF - need still
AMZL - need still
ASMR - I got this one off the ftp site already
ATZA - latest bin, I have this in the ECM

Andy
82 Z28 Camaro built 355

87 Z24 Cavalier 2.8 stock

90 Lumina 3.1 stock

93 Fullsize Blazer custom built Vortec Holley TBI

http://www.bds-suspension.com/pride_joy151.html