[Gmecm] What's out there for Vortec L31

Michael Kaczmar abbynrml94
Fri Mar 11 19:33:28 UTC 2005

What calibration software is available for the L31 engines? I find TBI,
stuff, but Tunercat has nothing OBD-II. I see LS1 edit, I see LT1 edit,
but nothing for these engines.

What can be done to enhance these engines, and still be able to
calibrate? As far as I understand it, there really is 2 injectors, and
4 pintles each to get the fuel to the ports. Are there other injectors
available to upgrade?? The biggest thing is figuring out how to get
into the cals..

Michael Kaczmar
Creator 77/94/95/96 Caprice a.k.a. Frankenstein LT1/MN6
2004 Impulse Blue GTO, LS1/M12
53 F-100 5.0/T5, Mustang II, T-bird IRS.....
see http://www.geocities.com/abbynrml94 for project pics!!