[Gmecm] L31 Questions part 2

Michael Kaczmar abbynrml94
Mon Mar 14 18:22:02 UTC 2005

Thanks to all for the feedback. I am glad to see there is something out
there now. These trucks are very pentiful, and are damn nice truck
engines. I have seen several powertrains in the boneyards for <$500
engine and trans. It'll be nice to snatch one up.  If I get one of
these motors, I want to put more cam in it. Question is, can the stock
injectors handle more flow, or are they marginal at best already? I
figure I can crank up fuel pressure to a point, but are these injectors
specialized and hard to come by? Run in a different impedence range?
Make this system hard to modify or adapt a more common intake onto?? If
I can use standard injectors I'd like to adapt an LT1 intake and fuel
rails onto it (it has been done before)
Are there larger injectors available?

Michael Kaczmar
Creator 77/94/95/96 Caprice a.k.a. Frankenstein LT1/MN6
2004 Impulse Blue GTO, LS1/M12
53 F-100 5.0/T5, Mustang II, T-bird IRS.....
see http://www.geocities.com/abbynrml94 for project pics!!