[Gmecm] Can't keep car in closed loop...

David Cooley n5xmt
Sat Mar 19 03:14:22 UTC 2005

what's coolant temp? also check grounds and power really well to the TPS...
if there is a lot of noise there, the ECM may think the throttle is in
motion and be dropping out of closed loop

  _____

From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf
Of Sixpakmak15 at aol.com
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 10:05 PM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: [Gmecm] Can't keep car in closed loop...

Hey everyone... I was curious what you thoughts were on my situation... I
can get my car to warm up enough to get to closed loop... but It won't stay
in it for more than 3-4 seconds before switching back to open loop, then
back to closed, and so forth... It's becoming quite a pain because I can't
get a actual reading of the BLM's or the Integrator... Just wondering what
anyone thinks this might be... Thanks...

Mike