[Gmecm] Getting rid of False Knock?

Sixpakmak15 at aol.com Sixpakmak15
Tue Mar 22 15:48:09 UTC 2005

Unfortunately I loaded one knock sensor up already, but I've got another
brand new one I can put in... either way it didn't seem to make a difference...
The knock counts where still there... All the mounts are brand new, but I'll go
over everything again to make sure nothings touching... I guess the next
question would be, what could possibly make enough noise in the motor to create
50,000 knock counts in only a few minutes...Obviously somthing with alot of
repetition... Maybe the Rockers need adjusted? How many knock counts does a motor
that has real knock see? thanks guys...

Mike