[Gmecm] Getting rid of False Knock?

Rick McLeod dunvegan
Tue Mar 22 20:31:20 UTC 2005

Are these solid roller rockers, maybe set loose untill
engine warms up, that could cause valve clatter that
might be sensed by the KS, especially if the cam
profile is very aggressive lift curves allowing the
vales to either slam closed or hammer open?

Get a mechanics stethascope and listen to the engine,
try to isolate where the noise might be??

Good luck