[Gmecm] Getting rid of False Knock?

Brien Tourville hh7x
Thu Mar 24 04:18:13 UTC 2005

I would look into Isky Rev Caps - as these will
preload the Roller Rockers - taking up the slop.

It will also keep everything from the Roller Rockers
on down to the lobe - in contact with each other -
by removing the  'tossed time' that the lifter
spends while the valve spring is trying to
push everything back together and close
the valve at the same time.

    Brien.
NEW YORK

 	Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:26:46 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)