[Gmecm] EPROM Identification- (from Australian Delco VR 5L Auto)

Justin Albury justin
Sun Mar 27 10:41:47 UTC 2005

The fact that it is a PCM(642) says that its a Auto.  Manuals ran ECM(082).  All
autos had a 27C512 EPROM and all manuals had a 27C256.  All V6's had Knock
decode boards in the MEMCAL and only HSV type V8's had Knock decode boards.
if you are still unsure on the memcal type ....take a digital pic of the chipset
or the knock board and i will let you know what type it is.

Justin