[Gmecm] EPROM Identification- (from Australian Delco VR 5L Auto)

Justin Albury justin
Mon Mar 28 03:58:48 UTC 2005

Ok no problems.... just tell your eprom programer that the EPROM is a 27C512 and
it will work just fine.  As i said b4 all VR Autos V6 or V8 use a 27c512 eprom
in the memcal.  I have lost count of how many I have done over the years, but
they all worked for me.

I hope this helps

Justin