SV: [Gmecm] computer swap

Olle Wilson olle
Mon Mar 28 07:53:51 UTC 2005

The 1227746 has an Air Temp Sensor in the air cleaner. Otherwise they are identical and I have tried using both in my setup and could feel improvement with the 1227747 and it?s easier to tune. With the 1227746 I had off idle problems which stoped with the 7747. On some models the AC system is controled by the ECM so maybe you have to change the wiring if you use air conditioning. Just try with the ARJT prom and see what happens - but if it is for a 5 liter engine the calibration is off. If so just change to a 350 prom like AMUR.

Olle

http://www.skrivoskruv.se

Skriv & Skruv
Olle Wilson