[Gmecm] Going DIS

WopOnTour wopontour
Tue Mar 29 04:16:09 UTC 2005

Here ya go

#1 (A) Bypass
#2 (B) EST
#3 (C) TACH
#4 (D) Not Used
#5 (E) IGN REF
#6 (F) Ground

Regards
WOT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Fernando Maggi
  To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
  Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 5:20 PM
  Subject: Re: [Gmecm] Going DIS

  I have worked the 6+1 notches in the balancer, the crank sensor is 0 TDC @ 1 & 4 cyl fire notch and as far as I know the ECM handles de the spark timing (EST) and the module selects 1 & 4 or 2 & 3 firing.

  I think we need:

  2 pins sensor - since the crank sensor provides AC signal both wires should be connected
  1 pin REF
  1 pin EST
  1 Pin BY-PASS (crank)
  1 pin GROUND-sensor shield

  Total 6 pins, what I don't have is a dice to make the correct order
  PS. pin 6 is grounded

  Ph: (305)7353286
  Fax:(305) 640-0280
  Cell: (954) 614-5919