[Gmecm] 1227747 close replacement (with 8192 baud ALDL)

nhromyak at comcast.net nhromyak
Wed Mar 30 22:46:19 UTC 2005

I have found the 7730 was used in a TBI 4 cylinder, known as $3E code.  I have found a bin, but no mask.

I am currently running a 7730 with a 4 barrell Holley TBI, with mixed results.  This is how I got the "fuel injection system" from Howell.  I am not sure if they are still selling the 7730 with TBI though.   A friend recently got their TBI (2 barrell) with a 7747.

I have been doing a LOT of tuning for my 402 BBC.  It's keeps getting closer, but I just lost my fan belt and it got over 270 degrees... :(

Time to check the heads.  :(