[Gmecm] 1227747 close replacement (with 8192 baud ALDL)

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Wed Mar 30 21:04:37 UTC 2005

I asked that question a few years ago and did some research (mostly on
Ludis' WWW page (www.cruzers.com/~ludis) and came to the conclusion that
there aren't any P4 computers (fast ALDL) that are both TBI and either
manual or non-electric automatic transmission.  If you have a 4L60E
transmission there are some P4 choices.  I could be wrong, my research
wasn't that in depth because I decided on a vortec drivetrain instead.

--steve