[Gmecm] '747 and multi=port

David Haggard david
Thu Mar 31 02:39:19 UTC 2005

I seem to recall reading in past documents and messages that a 1227747 can run multi-port injection in bank-fire mode.

Is this true? If so, should each bank of injectors be wired in series, or parallel? (I once had a dual 2-bbl TBI setup on a crossfire, and those injectors had to be wired in series. They would not fire at all in parallel.)

David Haggard

   '88 Formula Firebird "SR-71 Black 'Bird"