[Gmecm] Ethanol

Tomas J. Sokorai Sch. tsokorai
Fri May 6 18:42:09 UTC 2005

On Friday 06 May 2005 14:16, techmotor wrote:
> Hi Olle
>
> I think i can help you a little.
> I live in Brazil and we have here Ethanol (only) legal street cars since
> 1978.
> So we have a lot of experience using Ethanol.

By any chances are the fuel system parts like injectors and fuel pumps
interchangeable between gasoline and ethanol in Brazilian cars?
I mean, if I get a fuel pump from an gasoline EFI Monza, will it endure use
with pure ethanol, or only the ethanol version of that car has stainless
parts and rubber that is not affected by ethanol?

--
Tomas J. Sokorai Sch.