[Gmecm] EPROM erasing/programming

Dan Grostick tech_auto
Mon May 9 02:47:55 UTC 2005

Here's the erasure spec for the Texas Instruments version of this chip.
Note that power, exposure time, and distance from the chip are
specified. Make sure the window is clean, free of glue, etc.

The recommended minimum exposure dose (UV intensity ? exposure time) is
15-WVs/cm2. A typical 12-mW/cm2, filterless UV lamp erases the device in
21 minutes. The lamp should be located about 2.5 cm above the chip
during erasure.

Dan