[Gmecm] Ethanol

Olle Wilson, Skriv & Skruv olle
Mon May 9 07:01:17 UTC 2005

I think it would work better than TBI (which works good for me) becasuse of more atomizing of the ethanol when injected. In practical tests for years here in Sweden it has not been any problems with destroyed fuel pumps so you should not change it for this reason. Just get an adjustable fuel pressure regulator, rise fuel pressure and burn a chip with more timing advance. Of course you have the drawbacks on cold starts as has been discused here earlier.

Olle

http://www.skrivoskruv.se

Skriv & Skruv
Olle Wilson