[Gmecm] VSS help

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Fri May 13 20:48:28 UTC 2005

take a look at jags that run (www.jagsthatrun.com).  I think they have a
40 tooth wheel that mounts on the driveshaft pinion that you use a
regular VSS sender with.  Seems like dirt might be a problem though.

How about drilling/tapping the tailshaft extension to accomodate a VSS?
Or swapping to one that does?  May need to add the gears to the output
shaft also.

--steve