[Gmecm] Re: MAF specs and MAP replacement.

gary gas-
Fri May 20 23:28:11 UTC 2005

Yea, beat me to the punch.  That was an oops.  My reply to my
initial post would have noted the LT(x)  designation would not have
been appropriate in that instance, as it should have read LT1
exclusively.  The LT4 was not available until '96.

> That was admirable restraint on your part - flamethrower not
> warmed up?

Don't go there fella.  It also matters little that you added the [ :) ]
That irresponsible comment was unjustified, and uncalled for.  This is
a whole different list.  Unlike 'other' list, on this list, 'off topic'
posts are
rare, not the rule. Also, this list has very few kiddy personalities to deal
with, as I found out not to be the case, on 'other' list.  (It should be
noted however, as it's unfair to those people, that many exceptions can
be found.)  It's obvious some of the guys on the 'other list', were not
prepared for the blunt TRUTH.  I found the responses to be amusing.

It was unfortunate, there was a 'breakdown' of maturity on your part,
on 'other' list.  I hope you can post as a mature grownup on this list.
But based on the post/comment I am responding to here, I wonder.
Hopefully, you can handle THIS paragraph as an adult.  We'll find out.

GAS