[Gmecm] Ridiculous MAF MAP responses.

David Cooley n5xmt
Sun May 22 15:06:55 UTC 2005

takes the fun out of having others design things for you to try and profit
from.

  _____

From: gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org [mailto:gmecm-bounces at diy-efi.org] On Behalf
Of Michael Stephens
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2005 12:30 AM
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: [Gmecm] Ridiculous MAF MAP responses.

I have really enjoyed learning about MAF to MAP conversion.  Thanks to all
that have helped.  My original intent to charge $100 bucks was to be a fully
assembled conversion kit.  I was also thinking about selling the device for
the price in parts.   I am not lazy just curios.  I am just appalled at the
constructive to say then don't say anything.  I guess I will just not ask
any more questions which kinda takes all the fun out of the list and all.

--
Michael Stephens

Electrical Engineering Student
University of Wyoming