[Gmecm] GMECM

Darryl M Gilbert dgilbert78
Thu Nov 3 12:57:55 UTC 2005

Hello: Wondering what kind of mufflers you have, are there any cats.
involved, or are they gone. the O2 sensor does not even work until it
gets hot enough to put the ECM in closed loop. So for the first couple
Minutes of operation things should be the same. I have true duals also,
no cats, O2 sensor only monitors driver side exhaust stream. Are you sure
you did not yank a vacuum line off accidently someplace???
Darryl...