[Gmecm] GMECM

Dustin Lof bubblesjrtwo
Fri Nov 4 14:29:36 UTC 2005

If it runs bad at first few minutes after sitting a
few hours you have something other than an o2 maybee a
bad vacuum line at the map or an open coolant temp
sensor

--- lostrecep tion <lostreception at hotmail.com> wrote:

> no i do not have a crossover pipe on both sides it
> goes
> engine>header>pipe>cat>pipe>muffler>pipe>tips
>
> where does the crossover branch the 2 together
> before the cat after the
> muffler etc the drive shaft is really obstructing
> the way
>
> and then after the exhausts are joined where does
> the 02 sensor go
>
> <BLOCKQUOTE style='PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT:
> 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #A0C6E5
> 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px'><font

style='FONT-SIZE:11px;FONT-FAMILY:tahoma,sans-serif'><hr

cite="midBAY101-F1610A8A5A6BE6CE3E2497FB6610 at phx.gbl">I

href="mailto:Gmecm at diy-efi.org">Gmecm at diy-efi.org</a>

href="http://www.summitracing.com">www.summitracing.com</a>