[Gmecm] Need a stock .bin file - 94 Truck 5.7 manual trans

Scott Pearson mrcad472
Mon Nov 7 14:18:36 UTC 2005

My 94 K2500 5.7L 5-speed manual uses a 2732 EPROM. I think this was true of
all the manual trans trucks. It uses the 16196396 ECM.

For this year with a 5.7L manual transmission I list the following:

16196396 ECM
C/K 1500,2500 - BDUY, BDUZ
C/K 2500,3500 - BDTR

16171199 ECM
C/K 2500,3500 - BDTP

Beware, there are some strange/wrong listings in the BCC lookup information
out there, and it seems to be the same in all of them. For instance, if you
look up BNUX it is for a 1995 Buick Park Avenue with a 6.5L Diesel and
4T60E. I'd really like to see how they got that one in there!

Scott