[Gmecm] Re: Need a stock .bin file - 94 Truck 5.7 manual trans

SubZero350@att.net subzero350
Mon Nov 7 17:14:46 UTC 2005

Scott, yes, you are correct in assuming most manual trans .bins for this
year truck used the 2732 based ECM.  However, I got my information straight
from GM and the 2 BCC's I gave apply to california emissions vehicles only.
I am assuming the reason why the CAL emissions vehicles used the 16196395 or
16197427 PCM was because the cali trucks had the linear EGR valve which the
other 2732-based ECM's couldn't operate.

So does anyone have a BHNB or BHNC .bin?

-ryan