[Gmecm] BLM cell confusion

Ryan Hess rgmecm
Fri Nov 11 20:21:03 UTC 2005

well I just changed the BPW learn for off-idle high
and low hysteresis values to 1.0 and 0.7mS
respectively.  This time, I DID notice the cell 2 BLM
change from the default 122 to 124 (which is a step
forward).  However, the INT is still hanging around
137, proof that it could move more, but isn't.  All of
the other conditions are being met - at least I assume
the BPW is above 0.7, perhaps I need to drop it some
more?  I did make sure to change the CCP enable
coolant temp to FF, but maybe it's still coming on? So
frustrating...

Ryan