[Gmecm] Gagues from 90 to 2000ish

lostrecep tion lostreception
Mon Nov 14 02:47:54 UTC 2005

I am currently experiencing problems with my speedometer and was thinking
about replacing my whole cluster from my 1990 Chevy G20 van 5.7L TBI L05
1227747 and was wonderin if i can put a newer type of dash in like that of a
cadillac escalade or newer chevy tahoe etc. is this an easy mod to do and
will my ECM be able to still control this new cluster  is this easy to do or
a nightmare of rewireing different resistors etc

thanks
also do you think the website will be back up anytime soon i cant access it