[Gmecm] BLM cell confusion

Ryan Hess rgmecm
Tue Nov 15 01:19:57 UTC 2005

If that's true, then I don't know what to tell you.
Maybe someone with a scan tool can say for certain,
but all I know is what freescan tells me.  IMHO, 0.7mS
is pretty low for a BLM cell 2 learn enable.  I think
it should be easy to hit in neutral, but at the same
time, the BPW as reported by freescan didn't move from
1, so maybe that's something I need to play with some
more.