[Gmecm] BLM cell confusion

Gary Evans gary
Tue Nov 15 00:32:46 UTC 2005

Yeah, it's been busy around here this morning :)

The ECU reports BPW in fractions of a ms, so freescan should be able
to report something more useful than "1".

There is a minimum opening time, but below these values:

872D      0054     84 KAPLH    1.28 MSEC   MIN BASE PULSE, MSEC*
65.536 HIGH HYST
872F      0040     64 KAPLL    0.98 MSEC   MIN BASE PULSE, MSEC*
65.536 LOW HYST

The computer will just double the open time and spray half as often.

Then again, this may not be the problem at all. I don't have any
other ideas though...

-Gary